BUTTERCUP

 


As some of you may know, this is my pet cat, named Buttercup. I found him in an alley close to my house. When I first brought him, Katniss did not really want me to keep him. So, when I found out she tried to drown him, I was horrified. I am glad that she did realize that he was useful in some way or the other, knowing that he did help minimize the rodents at our home. However, I am pretty sure they still dislike each other. Unless Katniss gives him food, of course, but I am pretty sure Buttercup never forgot how she tried to drown him once. There was also this one time she threatened to cook him too. Katniss also called him ugly once, but it did not really matter much to me at all. I named him Buttercup because his fur looks just like the bright petals of the flower. On most nights, Buttercups sleeps in my bed and watches the area too, just in case. When I go through a nightmare, he is always there helping me and cuddling me, making sure I am safe. I know that Katniss does not really like Buttercup. I hope that they can get along soon enough.

Comments

Popular Posts