MY FUTURE JOB


As many of you guys may know, I absolutely adore animals. It does not matter how ugly or how cute they are; if they have four or three legs, I will love them regardless. I am also still in high school, so I naturally have something that I want to study in the future and become a professional in. Combining my love of animals with the fact that both Katniss and my mother have said I have a gift for healing I decided to become a veterinarian and help all the animals that I could, no matter how big or small, light or heavy. I also would not mind becoming a regular doctor for human beings since that also involves medicine and that is one of my talents. But my heart lies with the animals and their cuteness. I know that Katniss will love me no matter what I choose to major in. With my mother, all I can do is hope that she will support me in what I choose to do with my life and how I wish to live it. My father is not with us anymore, so I can only hope that he also supports me from wherever he is.

Comments

Popular Posts